AJEV is a non-profit business association created in 1985 whose main mission is to support young entrepreneurs to develop their start-up/business projects. AJEV main activities deal with:
• support and development of new business initiatives to entrepreneurs;
• support and advice in the implementation of projects on entrepreneurship and its subsequent development;
• collective defense and promotion of trade relations among its partners to drive its growth and consolidation;
• specialized training through various programmes and courses, management of grants and projects;
• organization of events, workshops, Forums and recreational activity programs, training and information;
• participation and coordination of projects in the field of R&D, innovation, training, social employment etc;
AJEV at present time has more than 200 formal associated enterprises, although their database reaches more than 1000 companies.
AJEV is an experienced partner in European projects fostering the promotion of entrepreneurship and capacitation of entrepreneurial behaviours thanks to training activities and up-skilling, as well as through the exchange of best practices.
AJEV has participated in a LEONARDO DA VINCI partnership called “Start-up communities”, and it is currently participating in some Erasmus + Projects, “Start-up’s internationalization”, “Young Entrepreneurs Teaching Initiative for Young Entrepreneurs” and “Learning to learn entrepreneurship for low skill young people”.
AJEV was the current lead IO of PRACTYCEIII, under the EYE 8th call and will participate also as lead IO in call 8th of the EYE program that will start in February 2016.
The office “Impulsa Joven” managed by AJEV for the Valencia Council town, has provided support to 2.300 entrepreneurs and has collaborated in the creation of 650 companies since 2005.