Many people choose social media for disseminating important information or promoting new businesses, since this channel is preferred by users of various ages, regardless of their profession or social status, among others due to its easy accessibility. Very popular in today’s digital world are all types of apps and messengers, quite often replacing traditional forms of communications. However, thanks to social media platforms, one has the chance to reach a wider audience, potentially attract more users and boost RECOGNISABILITY.
WHAT do we MEAN by online RECOGNISABILITY?
Making your brand visible online to attract its target groups.
Online RECOGNISABILITY is closely related to online presence, which is not compulsory, but necessary to stay on track.
HOW can you INCREASE your RECOGNISABILITY in social media?
First of all, don’t overcomplicate what you plan to implement.
After you have come up with an initial strategy, pay attention to a few more things:
- Select your network wisely, so to manage monitoring activities and carrying out tasks
- Include a logo in your profile picture and include images from promotional events
- Provide clear links to your homepage and descriptions that will be fully understandable
- Empathize with your followers and page visitors, provoking them to sharing your page
- Identify those activities that are most attractive for your audience
- Respect users’ privacy and cultural particularities
- Release customer loyalty campaigns, offering discounts, a free service or advice
- Engage in discussions with users, triggering their interest and raising own awareness
- Interact with other companies in your sector’s supply chain to create valuable contents
- Organize marketing campaigns directed to segmented markets and/or social media users
- Use relevant hashtags and involve co-workers in disseminating activities
Finally, add your social profile to your email signature.
WHAT to AVOID doing?
- Neglecting users’ inquires or comments
- Publishing poor quality pictures or poorly constructed text
REMEMBER to always start from preparing a strategy, to identify your aims and audience.