Websites are a well know and easily accessible platform for spreading information, especially in terms of corporate pages. With good content you can attract new visitors and convince regular users to stay loyal to your site.
Since websites are more frequently being replaced with other online tools, mainly social media platforms, the choice of content you wish to publish is a key decision.
Here are two handfuls of information to consider, while getting down to setting up a website:
- Concise, but rich with information introduction – what is the purpose of this website
- Contact details – how can a page visitor contact the website owner
- Structure and layout – is your page responsive and can be viewed from different devices
- Graphics – does your page attract the eye, but isn’t too „rich” in colours or pictures
- Presentation of YOURSELF or YOUR PRODUCT – have you included all necessary information
- Overall service – do you inform on all aspects that your visitor may be interested in
- Trust seal – is your page secure and an authorised platform of information
- Data protection – how do you store (if it applies) sensitive and personal user data
- Innovation – how is your webpage positioned in comparison to your competitors
- Review – before publishing any information, make sure it is read through, so your audience receive only the information they are pending to.
These are just w few things. Research also what is already online.
For a start, here are 20 of the Best Website Designs to Inspire You in 2018: